The viral infection on the skin appears to be a wart. This increased skin disorder (or bead) is not cancer. The virus that is wart out, it is called the Human Papillomavirus (HPV). Usually, the color of it looks like as skin color and its feels a bit uneven. Elbow wart can be smooth flattened in black colors. It’s look of it’s depends on where it has been appearing.
Kind of Wart
Verruca Vulgaris: Those usually appear near to the fingernails or in the opposite direction of the hand. This common wart is a growth caused by localized infection. It does appear for one of the many types of human papillomavirus. Those are very common among children and teenagers and any harm may occur on the surface. The common mole is a rough surface ornament that can be lighter or darker than the surrounding skin.
Verruca plantaris: They are usually below the feet. Palmar warts are those that appear on palms. Often, many of warts grow on a place. They are hard to remove. This type of wart does not penetrate the skin beneath the feet because those warts are under pressure of feet. But these can be painful.
Verruca-plana: They are a lot together small smooth. It can grow anywhere on your body. But more on the face, men are in the beard, or on the women’s feet.
Genital warts or condylomata acuminate: It is infected with intimate physical intercourse. It can occur in babies if the mother has HPV inside the genitalia. Those warts color is like skin color; it can appear in genitalia.
Read about Hepatitis B (HBV)
Wart treatment – How do you get rid of a wart?
Children’s wart can disappear without treatment. However, if they are painful or growing rapidly, then need treatment. In the case of adults, it’s doesn’t easily disappear from itself. Doctors treated them in different ways.
- Salicylic acid gel, mix or plaster is given for splotch on moles. It may take several weeks to get the result. But if any wound is seemed after using it, then it should be stopped immediately.
- Cantharidin is a type of chemical that doctors use in their own chambers. It creates a blister under the wart. Around after a week, a doctor cut off the dead part of it.
- Cryotherapy – This is to freezing the mole with very cold liquid (usually liquid nitrogen). After a week, the doctor cut off the dead part.
- Electro-surgery – This can be done by burning it in the doctor’s chamber. However, it takes some time to become normal.
- Using the laser to destroy.
- General Surgery.
- Imiquimod – a kind of cream that is used for genitalia.
- Immunotherapy, etc.