Note: In this challenge could be those following:
- Could be habit forming
- Weight loss of up to 10 pounds
- Feeling and looking fabulous
- More restful sleep
- Extra energy
- Improved mood
- Self-confidence boost
This 4-step weight loss challenge in 30 days can transform your body for lifetime. These 4 steps are easy to implement and understand. It’s accessible to all ages and fitness levels and effective too.
- Drink approximately 2.5 liters, or 10 eight ounce glasses, of water each day. You can add sliced fruit to your water for flavor.
- Flush fat drink recipes too great alternatives of plain water. Processed fruit drinks are content high sugar. So, this type of drinks should avoid completely over the next 30 days. If you choose any fruit-flavored drinks than check ingredients label and avoid any beverages that contain sugar or added sweeteners.
- Lemon water can be very helpful to lose weight.
- Watch help you to wash out toxic for your body and carry nutrition to your cells. Even light Dehydration can sap energy. Water is very vital for health.
Step-2: Sugar and sweeteners
- You need to avoid all refine sugar and artificial sweeteners. Before drink or any packaged foods you need to know that food contain those or not. If contain that eliminate that food.
- Only 4 teaspoons of unrefined sweeteners is allowed per day.
- Stevia is also permitted during this challenge.
- If there is a food item with an unrefined in the label, such as honey or molasses, there is no way to know how much it has been added. Therefore, these foods should not be used during this challenge. The only way to know one day you have allocated 4 teaspoons of unrefined sweetener, measuring by yourself.
- You can use natural fruit sweets. But not lots of. Pure natural fruit drinks are very good for your health.
Step-3: Portion Control
- All meals should eat on salad size plates instead of traditional dinner plates. Salad size plates are approximately 7-inches in diameter. If you are eating on a restaurant than ask to serve your meal on a salad size plate.
- For soups or stews, follow the 1 serving size, which is typically 1 to 1 1/2 cups.
- The size of the part of the meal will be no bigger than the pump in your hand. This means that the ‘normal’ restaurant parts will be cut to fit on your salad plate.
- Eat less but don’t miss any nutrition.
- Exercise minimum six days per week and 30 minute per day.
- Exercise can be broken into incremental of two 15 minute steps or completed at one step.
- Exercise can be weight training or cardiovascular exercise, or combination of those two.
- Workout should match your fitness level.
- Not just exercise. You need to sleep at least 6-8 hours in a day.
Any of the following routines will work perfect for this challenge:
- Fat Blasters
- Fitness Challenges
- Beginner Workouts
- Running for Absolute Beginners
- Running Schedule for Absolute Beginners
DISCLAIMER: This 4 Step Weight Loss article is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or other healthcare professional. The 4-step weight loss challenge was not officially assessed by the Food and Drug Administration and its results were not established as medical evidence.
You should consult a physician of the applicability of the 4 Step Weight Loss Challenge with respect to your individual health.
This Blog makes no warranties regarding the results to be achieved from the 4 Step Weight Loss Challenge and participants to participant results may change.